'Plantish' Coconut Bottle Brush
A natural and multipurpose brush for cleaning glasses, cups, dishes and hard-to-reach spots.
- coconut fiber: coconut husk is naturally oil resistant without any chemicals, plastic, or BPA.
- safe & worry-free: no toxins or worries that microplastics passed to the food or the environment
- non-scratch: safe for use with cast iron or stainless steel cookware
- easy to hold and to hang: non-slip, compact design conforms to contour of palm; hanging loop to air dry when not in use
Scrub glasses, cups, dishes and hard-to-reach spots with dish soap as needed.
- rinse off soap buildup with water after heavy use and wipe to dry
- dry outdoor once to twice every week and alternate with a different soap dish
- use water vinegar solution to clean mold
- place away from high heat or flames
Repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc.
Check the city's waste management info before disposal. If unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage.