'Towne Goods' Essential Oils
Highly concentrated, pure, undiluted essences extracted directly from a variety of flowers, fruits, leaves, barks, roots, herbs, and spices.
Essential oils carried at Towne Goods are QAI certified organic, vegan and fair trade. Ethically sourced, cruelty free, GCMS tested for purity and authenticity.
- Oils come packaged in a 10 ml amber oil dropper bottle.
- Caps are sealed and must be broken upon first use.
- Labels as shown in listing images.
Essential oils have a variety of benefits, from skin care to stress relief. The most common way to use essential oils is to inhale them, typically by using a diffuser or humidifier. You can also dilute essential oils with a carrier oil and apply it directly your skin or add to your bath for aromatherapy benefits.
- Avoid applying oils to sensitive areas like the nose, ears, eyes, or broken skin.
- Use carrier oil dilution to minimize skin sensitivity. Such as Coconut or Jojoba.
- Practice safe storage—keep oils out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dark location. Out of direct UV light.
- Essential oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always talk to your health care provider or physician about the use of essential oils.
Maker: Towne Goods