'Moss Creek' Bulk Dryer Balls
Bulk Dryer Balls - Sold Individually - Packaging Free
Hand Made in Canada, Moss Creek Wool Dryer Balls are a clever invention that saves you time and money by helping to dry clothes faster and are gentle on clothes.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces drying time and saves electricity
- Softens clothes naturally while reducing static and wrinkles
- Replaces dryer sheets and fabric softeners - safe for sensitive skin and babies
- Extends clothing lifespan
- Will last for 1000+ loads
- Sustainably sourced & Cruelty Free
How do you use them?
- Toss 2-3 wool balls in your dryer (4-6 for large dryers)
- Simply store them in your dryer between loads
Looking to Keep Your Clothes Smelling Fresh?
Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to each wool ball, rub them together. The scent will fade over 2-3 loads (depending on the temperature).
What’s the Difference Between the Wool Colours?
It’s your personal preference. There is none other than the breed of sheep. Made using white or grey undyed wool, the colours do not affect the performance in any way and won’t bleed onto clothes.
Caring for Your Wool Balls:
Over time wool balls will pill and pick up loose threads. This shows they’re working hard for you. Give them an occasional trim as needed, then toss them back into the dryer.
End of Life Cycle:
Wool is biodegradable so can be planted in your garden as mulch to hold moisture. As they decompose they add nutrients to the soil. Or just hang them outside for birds to collect the wool to build their nests.
Other Uses :
They make great non toxic pet toys, your dog or cat will thank you.
Dimensions: 7 cm diameter each ball / 4g each
Maker: Moss Creek Wool Works